Tuesday, June 18, 2013

I wouldn't say I'm "cheap"

But I like free things just as much as the next girl.
   Lately I've been addicted to food. Ok, so not so lately, I like eating! And things that I grow seem to taste the best.
 I've been looking for seeds for next year, yes I know it's only June and I have my gardens growing as we speak. Here are some sites where you can get FREE seeds! Who wouldn't love that?!?!


wintersown.org   You have to send a Self Addressed Stamped Envelope to receive 6 packets of seed for your climate. OR you can send a SASE and get 6 packets of tomato seeds OR for 20$ you can get 200 seeds for a community garden or other group gardening project! How awesome is that?!?!

Heirloom seed swap is totally FREE FREE FREE!! You can swap your seeds for others! Check them out there are seeds that you don't need to swap for! A great place to trade some of your seeds!

 I found Free Plant but I tried to order some back in February and never received anything , maybe you will have better luck than I did.

 I got an email from Burts Bees today for free sunflower seeds!

 While you are saving the bees, head over to Live Monarch. to get free seeds for plants that attract Monarch Butterflies. You can also sign up to receive emails on how to care for butterflies and get pictures of butterflies from egg to full grown! A great summer project for kids!


If you are looking for trees hit up Tree Dazzled and request seeds for conifer trees! You can get 10 seeds every two weeks!


Over at Trees and seeds You can get free seeds when you buy some from their shop. Not totally free but still worth it if you are already planning on buying seeds.

 Pennyss Tomatoes gives you 3 free packets of seeds when you place an order. A yummy way to get more 'matoes!


I'll keep updating as I find more but this should be a good start for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment