Monday, June 17, 2013

Birth is Beautiful

 I know, I know. I'm a birth junkie. I freely admit it. Everyone knows it.

  But watching a birth, being there with a mother , watching her face, it breath taking. The first time Momma and Baby see each other and hold each other, it's like nothing else on Earth. Their Bond is the strongest bond in the world. It doesn't matter if it's her first birth or her tenth, the look on her face the first time she sees her baby is something you will never forget.

 I was a t a birth in January of this year. I was blown away by the love and support the father gave tot he mother. He was up walking with us, rubbing her feet , telling her she was doing great, she looked beautiful. He was amazing. When he watched his wife birth their son, he was the proudest father in the world.

 I'm so so bless to be a Doula. I love my job, I love the families I work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment